Friday 7 April 2017

Five things Friday


Good morning here it is Friday again, I as usual will have a busy day been up since 4.30am done 1hr 50 mins of exercise now for a quick post before I get dressed to go shopping, Friday being the only day I generally go shopping of a week.

So without further ado here are this weeks five things.

Last day of the school term

Jessica working tomorrow

So we will have Leo all day and night as well as maybe tonight, depending on what time she starts

Struggle to get ones socks or knee high stockings on ones legs, needing Leo's help

Feeling happy as well as stiff and sore, life is good



11 comments:

  1. Good on you keeping up your exercises. Have a good shopping day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am pleased with what I am doing each day now up to 1hr 50mins of a morning

      Delete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne. Keep up your exercise, you are doing great! Have a happy and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the weekend is ok, have Leo and Blain at the moment so hope they are ok together

      Delete
  3. Life is good. Exercise makes it better. I'm impressed. I get around 10k steps a day but that's no where close to 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I need to start counting my steps again

      Delete
  4. Have a great weekend. Hope the stiffness and soreness ends for you.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...